“I’m a political prisoner. I think there are higher-ups in government who are cracking down on those who speak out against their war on dolphins,” O’Barry said in a telephone interview from an immigration detention facility near Narita airport.
What Dolphin Tale doesn’t tell you about Winter6 September 2015
Ten reasons why dolphins shouldn’t be in captivity31 July 2015
Interview with Richard O’Barry2 August 2015
Jean SADECKI says:
Ilana De poncins says:
Follow us on Twitter!
"To claim that there are educational benefits to studying captive dolphins would be like studying mankind by observing only isolated prisoners."
Most Shared Posts
- Do dolphins have a conscience too?0 60
- Video – Russia: They (actually) saved Willy the orca and his three friends from an icy death0 5
- A glimmer of hope for the endangered dolphins of Bangladesh0 1
- Dart Tagging Cetaceans – A Dangerous Practice0 1
- Japan: Compensation for Dolphin Advocate Denied Entry to Aquarium0 1